Monday, September 15, 2014

Breyer Horse Photography : Custom Stablemate Photo

This photo was taken in my backyard. My mom, my brother and I painted these horses at BreyerFest 2014 in the arts and crafts booth. I love this photo because I can say " I painted those horses in that photo!" The horses names are... Black Hole - my brother painted and named that one.... Breezy - the dapple gray painted by my mom... Hay Face  - the bay stallion painted by me ( funny story behind that name... that is what we call my little bother whenever he touches hay , his eyes get all watery... OK, well maybe that is not so funny ):  ... and Captain Janeway the black one the front, also painted by me but named by my mom ... she kind of likes Star Trek XD

These horses are great for photography :oD
 Happy Cantering!