Sunday, September 7, 2014

Review: Horse Art at Cracker Barrel

I was having breakfast at Cracker Barrel with my family .... Awesome Sunday afternoon :D and on my way out... I found these beautiful horse photos for only $24.99 and $19.99. I had to have them for my room so I asked my mom and she said yes!! ... YAY!!!
I Love these Fabsome new horse photos! They are prints on canvas stretched over a wooden frame. Both photos feature a close-up of a horse's face with his/her mane blowing in the wind. 

If you have a horse themed room, want a horse themed room, or would just love to look at a pretty  horse...then these would be a great addition to your room... And we hope to find more in the future :D....

P.S. Horse Photographer, if you are reading this .... then horse hooves galloping on a dusty road would be awesome... Just a suggestion :D

Happy Cantering!